Below you will find examples of my work in several broad categories.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA -- June 18, 2015
Anytown Pet Hospital would like all pet owners to know about a reported case of Canine Influenza Virus in the Twin Cities Area. A dog adopted from the St. Paul Animal Humane Society recently tested positive for the H3N2 virus. The dog is now recovering and doing well. Since Canine Influenza Virus (CIV) is contagious, the Animal Humane Society is taking several precautions via its website. Releasing this information is essential to help local residents monitor their pet's health.
The best defense against Canine Influenza is to learn more about exposure risks, symptoms, and ways to reduce your pet’s contact with the virus. Anytown Pet Hospital recommends utilizing the following resources:
Dr. Justine Lee: Canine Influenza Virus in Twin Cities
MERCK: Information for Pet Owners
A persistent cough is the most obvious symptom of Canine Influenza. Please schedule an appointment with Anytown Pet Hospital right away if you suspect that your dog has contracted the virus.
The information below, taken directly from the website of the Animal Humane Society, outlines what the agency is doing in response to the positive identification of the H3N2 virus:
- Animal Humane Society is consulting with a leading expert in shelter medicine, Dr. Sandra Newbury, of the Shelter Medicine Program at the University of Wisconsin.
- AHS is having nasal swab testing done at the University of Wisconsin to confirm canine influenza infection. It has identified a second possible case and that dog is also undergoing treatment and testing. Animal Humane Society is working with these two families to cover the cost of treatment and care.
- Effective immediately, AHS is halting dog adoptions and surrenders at the St. Paul facility only until they have confirmed that no animals in their care have the virus.
- All dogs with Kennel Cough or similar symptoms at the St. Paul facility remain isolated from other dogs will receive a canine influenza test today. AHS expects the results by 4 p.m. tomorrow, June 19, 2015.
- Although veterinary staff at AHS do not believe that canine influenza has made its way to the other AHS shelters, AHS is testing all dogs with Kennel Cough and implementing enhanced protocols across all five locations.
- Animal Humane Society is reaching out to families of dogs adopted from the St. Paul facility in the last 30 days, urging them to contact their veterinarian if symptoms develop.
- Dogs in Animal Humane Society’s boarding facilities (Animal House and Now Boarding) do not share staff, facilities, or equipment with the population of adoptable animals.
The Animal Humane Society will be updating their website as new information becomes available. For additional information, contact the Animal Humane Society of St. Paul at (651) 645-7387.
I am happy to provide additional or more industry-specific work samples upon request.
What do my clients say?
"I've found, quite possibly, the most impressive content writer I've had the fortune of working with in 10-12 years in Lisa Kroulik. She has not only exceeded my initial expectations but displayed the type of professionalism and ethics that I've been at a loss to find--and is now an integral part of my team."
- Sandra Riehl, Saris Web Design, Chaska MN
"I have been working with Lisa for several months now and am very pleased to have found a professional, friendly, and willing writer like her. Lisa has been consistently delivering exactly what we ask for no matter how difficult the research and writing assignment may be. Apart from her very accomplished writing abilities, Lisa's timeliness is second to none and has been a huge asset to our relationship."
- Sam Messina, Akamai Innovations, Monterey CA
“I have several different healthcare/medical clients that Lisa writes blogs for. She is immensely talented, always on time (or before), and always accurate. She is my go-to writer of choice!”
-Donna W., FEED Agency, Fayetteville, AR
"Lisa followed my directions to a T. She over-delivered, which is a breath of fresh air. Thanks, Lisa!"
-Kristen Haley, Zomalo, Malden MA
“Thank you! Very professional and knowledgeable writer. I look forward to working with you more. I would recommend Lisa to anyone who needs a great writer.”
-Chris B., Affordable Image, Phoenix AZ
"Lisa has been working on Content Runner for close to a year and has consistently been one of the most sought-after writers. She receives extremely high reviews and is praised often for her work."
- Chad Fisher, Content Runner, Seattle WA